Question Time Stamps for Quick Reference:
1. 0:44 Is it right or wrong to refute other pastors who publicly teach false teachings?
2. 7:24 I was wondering if you could talk about and help me understand Mark 16:17-18 (specifically verse 18). I haven’t seen those two signs played out…perhaps it could be metaphorical?
3. 13:58 How should we interpret 2 Corinthians 12:2? Are there “levels” in Heaven? And does it have anything at all to do with the phrase “seventh heaven”?
4. 17:55 Are Christians who believe that Genesis 1-11 is allegorical (unintentionally or not) denying the divinity and validity of Christ, considering what Jesus said in John 5:44-47?
5. 23:33 What are the biblical principles, if any, about keeping our bodies physically healthy, and to what extent? (Think smoking, piercings, or eating/exercise habits)
6. 28:29 How do you respond to Matthew 16: 28?
7. 32:09 Do Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28 speak about Satan?
8. 33:46 Can you explain what Lordship Salvation is, please?
9. 35:54 How would you react if someone said that all truth is subjective and that there is no concept of truth, except what “works for you”?
10. 37:50 When you first accept Jesus into your life, is that when you become “born again” and baptized with the Holy Spirit? Or are they two different things?
11. 40:24 My bible teacher said my family is saved because I believe in Jesus, citing Acts 16:31. I think she misused scripture. If so, how do I address the issue? Does forgiving mean trusting her again?
12. 45:33 Is it a salvation issue if someone rejects the idea of Jesus being one and the same with God?
13. 46:56 Are unbelievers forgiven to some degree? I’m looking at Luke 23:34
14. 50:40 My daughter was baptized in 2018, and came out as bisexual in 2019. Any thoughts on how to talk to her about this? I’ve tried!
15. 53:08 What do you think about the Noahide Laws? I’ve been told that if they’re enacted, Christians would be found guilty of “idolatry” and executed. Should we be worried?
16. 54:26 I’ve seen your Mormonism series and have met with Mormons quite often, and I am wondering, what might be a good approach to addressing their belief in “sons and daughters of God” and pre-mortal existence?
17. 55:30 What are the “seven spirits of God”?
18. 56:38 My in-laws are WOF leaders and church owners, and it’s a constant “name it and claim it” around them. Should we have a doctrine “sit down,” or just ignore? Its tough.
19. 59:02 Should Christians drink alcoholic wine at the commemoration of the Lord’s Supper? And must we use unleavened bread?
20. 1:00:57 If I live in habitual sin from addiction, and I really want to overcome it but I keep backsliding, am I still saved, or am I using it as a license to sin? If I don’t stop before I die, what happens?
My NEW YouTube channel “YouTube Tactics with Mike Winger”
Every Friday at 1 p.m. PT!
Here’s how you get your questions answered in the Q&A:
- 1) Please reread your question before you ask to ensure that it will make sense to me. Clarity is paramount.
- 2) Wait till we go live before asking. We don’t take questions until then.
- 3) Put a “Q” at the beginning of your question.
- 4) Please only ask once, our mods are checking the chat continually.
- 5) I’m truly sorry if I’m unable to get to your question. I know its a bummer, but I am doing my best.
- 6) If you arrive late we may have already gathered 20 questions. Please check the live chat to see if we are full on Qs. Thanks!
Other helpful links:
- My video on “Was Jesus a Failed Prophet”
- My video on Satan: according to the Bible
- My video analyzing the YouTube miracles of Todd White (and a few others)
- My video on Bethel and Bill Johnson’s teachings
- My videos on The Passion Translation of Brian Simmons
- My video on Brian Zahnd and his false version of Jesus and dangerous way of interpreting the Bible