Click here for my teaching on the fate of those who die without ever hearing the Gospel.
Question Time Stamps for Quick Reference:
1. 1:56 When reading and studying the Bible, when is a good time to refer to a second translation to clarify what I’m reading?
2. 5:22 How do we reach a fellow believer who is not only believing in the lies but siding with them in the MSM when it comes to politics (i.e. Trump) or about any conservative viewpoint?
3. 9:11 How can we look at Psalm 37:4 without falling into a WOF trap?
4. 15:27 Can a Christian work in the CIA, NSA, etc. when lying and deception is part of the job? You lie to enemies, other times you lie to your family, ex: saying you work for State dept. to maintain cover.
5. 20:47 Over the past year, my wife has gained a lot of weight. She’s been wanting to have more intimacy, but lately I don’t feel any sexual desire or lust toward her. Is sexual deprivation toward a spouse a sin?
6. 27:28 Mike, any comments for Christians? US Congress convened in the name of the Hindu god Brahma, and all the other monotheistic Gods called by other names. Then they said, Amen, Awoman… Idolatry?
7. 30:50 How can my relationship with God grow even more? I have felt so many times that I am “not there yet” or as if the fire I used to have is gone and something is wrong between me and God.
8. 33:51 The Epistle of Jude cites Enoch and the Testament of Moses. How do we know this letter isn’t a fabrication of sorts like from Gnostic sects, and was snuck in during the council that established the NT?
9. 36:26 Please recommend reading for marriage counseling. Christian counselors say too submissive = codependent; biblical counselors say if you’re submissive enough your spouse will repent (about 1 peter 3:1).
10. 43:39 What happens to all of the people who lived and died before Jesus was born? How will they be judged and saved?
11. 46:00 I am an ex-Catholic still doing a daily Rosary. I understand the theological problems. Can you suggest a replacement daily devotional?
12. 51:46 Does Hebrews 2:17 “like them in every respect” indicate that Jesus had the same human nature as we do in every way? If so, can we conclude that we, like him, are born with an innocent human nature?
13. 54:32 Christians are using John 16: 13 to qualify a wide variety of claims, believing that the Holy Spirit led them to particular beliefs or practices. To what extent does this apply to a Christian today?
14. 58:47 I watched the conscience video and Romans 14:23 confuses me. My conscience is so weak at the moment that I doubt just about everything…basic things. Should I obey my anxious inklings every time?
15. 1:02:37 What are your thoughts about going to church during a pandemic?
16. 1:03:50 In Judges 20: 18, why did God appear to deceive Israel and Judah as they sought His help in bringing justice on the tribe of Benjamin? They lost 40,000 people before He actually helped them.
17. 1:10:53 If the man in the Gospel of Mark was born blind, how did he even know what trees look like? This troubles me a bit.
18. 1:12:32 Do we have extrabiblical evidence for the earthquake & darkness that took place at the time of the crucifixion?
19. 1:13:21 In the U.K., COVID-19 laws are getting stricter. As Christians, are we obligated to follow these rules even we think some of them are pointless and could put a strain on relationships?
20. 1:15:19 What are your thoughts on baptizing children? my 8-year-old has made a profession of faith that we feel is genuine. Should we wait until he is older, say 12 or 13?
21. 1:18:10 Have you reached out to Dr. Michael Brown to discuss TPT? I believe he endorsed it. I’ve been loving the passion project by the way!
22. 1:19:07 Are re-baptisms biblical?
23. 1:21:02 What do I do if I have to be around someone who is easily angered and I have to walk on eggshells?
24. 1:22:40 I recently started posting Christian YouTube videos, and I have really enjoyed your second channel where you give advice for YouTube. Do you plan on still doing that in the future?
25. 1:23:48 Why does the Holy Spirit grieve, and not the Father or Jesus?
Every Friday at 1:00 p.m. PT!
Here’s how you get your questions answered in the Q&A:
- 1) Please reread your question before you ask to ensure that it will make sense to me. Clarity is paramount.
- 2) Wait till we go live before asking. We don’t take questions until then.
- 3) Put a “Q” at the beginning of your question.
- 4) Please only ask once, our mods are checking the chat continually.
- 5) I’m truly sorry if I’m unable to get to your question. I know its a bummer, but I am doing my best.
- 6) If you arrive late we may have already gathered 20 questions. Please check the live chat to see if we are full on Qs. Thanks!