Looking at specific Bible passages that give us principles to answer some very tough questions about government:
- 1. What’s a biblical view of the separation of church and state?
- 2. Is there such a thing as an entirely secular government?
- 3. What’s wrong with government trying to act like it’s the church?
- 4. What’s wrong with church acting like it’s the government?
- 5. Why shouldn’t Christians turn their back on government?
- 6. Where does the Bible stand on capital punishment?
- 7. Should preachers speak out against government?
- 8. Do Christians want a theocracy?