Part 4: Using logic and statistics to respond to pro-gay slogans, same-sex marriage, and have a secular case against homosexual behavior.
In this video, learn how to respond to these slogans:
- “Who are you to judge”
- “You have no right to tell people what they can do in their bedroom”
- “All that matters is adult consent”
- “You are a bigot and a homophobe”
- “You are the reason why so many gays commit suicide”
- And learn about the health dangers of homosexual behavior to individuals and society as a whole, about the real differences between homosexual relationships and heterosexual marriage, about the harm caused to children raised with same-sex parents, and about what was wrong with the supreme court ruling by analyzing the 4 reasons the majority opinion gave for making the ruling…and more!
This 4 part series will address:
- Understanding what the Bible teaches about homosexuality.
- Understanding the new pro-gay theology which has recently become the fuel of the modern “gay reformers” movement.
- Understanding how the pro-gay movement is wrong about the Bible and being able to help others understand it.
- Having a thorough secular case against homosexuality (for those conversations with non-Christians).
- Answering the pro-gay slogans like “love is love,” “two people should be able to do what they want in their own bedroom,” “as long as it’s two consenting adults,” “equal marriage rights,” “your bigotry is why so many gays commit suicide,” etc.
- Looking at the legal case against same-sex marriage.
- Dealing with the anger of pro-gay friends and family.
- How to truly love gay friends and family in a Christ-like way.