Having recently done a debate against a Presuppositionalist on the topic of “What Apologetic Methodology is Biblical?,” I think it would be good to have a video online simply and thoughtfully explaining what I take to be the biblical view on this topic.
This is going to be my understanding of a biblical approach to apologetics answering many of the following questions:
- What role does evidence play in evangelism?
- What about Christians who live in circumstances where they can not find the arguments and evidence that supports their faith?
- Should they still believe? If so, based on what?
- Do we need to offer arguments for God before offering the evidence for the resurrection?
- What is the difference between “knowing” Christianity is true and “showing” that it’s true?
- Is the witness of the Holy Spirit evidence?
- How is that different than a what a Mormon claims?
My work in this ministry is fully supported by donations and I intend to keep it that way so that everything I produce can be offered for free. If you want to help make this possible, please click here to give.