Question Time Stamps for Quick Reference:
0:00 Introduction and Announcements
1. 12:15 How do you go about doing a systematic theology on any given subject, such as soteriology?
2. 14:46 I was taught that Christians don’t sin. 1 John 3:9 says, “Whoever has been born of God does not sin,” and Romans is littered with talk of us being “free from sin.” So why is this teaching wrong?
3. 22:55 What are your thoughts on “corporate responsibility” for pas sins, and “individual responsibility”? Can both be true? I see both in the Bible.
4. 25:24 Can you explain the Parable of the Talents? In Matthew 25: 14, what are our “talents”, and why do the two servants get different rewards, when they both increased the amount by 100%?
5. 33:55 What does God say about men who abuse their wives emotionally, physically, etc.?
6. 35:49 What are the biblical definitions of sin, transgression, and iniquity? How can I be certain that the sins I’ve committed, while knowing they were wrong, are forgiven?
7. 38:49 What are your thoughts on the “new perspective on Paul”?
8. 41:43 Why did God put the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the Garden of Eden just to test Adam & Eve?
9. 44:38 What advice would you give to a woman who is interested in doing ministry in apologetics? How can women pursue this calling while being careful to stay within the parameters set in Scripture?
10. 46:03 If the punishment for sin is eternal suffering, how was it sufficient for Jesus to suffer temporarily?
11. 48:02 Is there any evidence for the biblical Exodus? If so, will you be making a video on this topic?
12. 49:42 How strongly do we need to believe that Jesus is Lord in order to be saved? I know the Bible talks about just having a mustard seed of faith. Some days, I have a lot of faith, and other days, I still have doubts.
Here are the new BibleThinker mug designs and products from Zockoll Pottery. I don’t receive any financial benefit from this, it’s just for fun: