I’ve been meaning to give a full update on what’s going on with this online ministry for a while now. Today’s the day!
Question Time-Stamps for Quick Reference:
1. 28:51 How can we justify God wiping out the Canaanites in the Old Testament? A lot of skeptics would say that it was genocidal.
2. 32:18 I’ve been taking courses on proper hermeneutics, and I feel ready to study God’s Word, but I’m intimidated by the fear of misinterpretation/not knowing where to start. Suggestions?
3. 33:52 Why does the NIV call Jesus Satan? (Isaiah 14:12 and Revelation 22: 16)
4. 36:00 How do I approach a family member who may be dying soon and thinks they are saved, when in my gut I truly question their salvation?
5. 37:08 Why don’t you see Luke 21 (at least the beginning) as fulfilled prophecy?
6. 39:25 What is the difference between godly grief and worldly grief, and how can I repent better, specifically when dealing with lust (2 Cor. 7:10)?
7. 44:33 Can you explain what the sevenfold spirit is, in Revelation 1:4?
8. 48:40 What are your views on Complementarianism/Egalitarianism?
9. 52:36 Are you going to release any new worship music?
10. 53:05 Would you be able to discuss Lutheran theology sometime?/Also, would you be able to teach about eschatology and Heaven?
11. 53:58 Why has God stopped performing “big signs” like in the Old Testament? (ex: burning bush, parting the Red Sea, fire from Heaven…etc.)
12. 55:21 How can we differentiate between someone claiming new revelation from God above the Bible, and revelation as in a word or prophecy, such as 1 Corinthians 14:30?
13. 57:53 Do you have any suggestions for a devotional that would grab my attention but be exegetical in its content?