Covering a lot of interesting stuff in today’s study of Mark:
- What is the “Messianic Secret,” and does it mean that Mark made stuff up about Jesus?
- Catholicism and the implications of Peter having a wife.
- Why Jesus healed the way He did and how it is like a living parable of the Gospel.
- Answering Brian Zahnd’s claim that Jesus contradicts the Old Testament.
- The difference between sickness and demonic possession.
- The importance of personal solitude in prayer.
- And more!
In this verse-by-verse study through the Gospel of Mark, I will take advantage of opportunities to cover relevant theological and apologetic issues, and I hope it’s a blessing to you.