Every Friday at 1 p.m. PT!
Question Time Stamps for Quick Reference:
1. 0:16 Do 1 Timothy 2:9 and 1 Peter 3:3-4 prohibit jewelry (wedding bands, necklaces, etc.)?
2. 9:16 In Matthew 21:1-8, there is a donkey and a colt (2 animals). Does this have something to do with Jews and Gentiles?
3. 11:30 Can a person who struggles with addiction be born again? Can you be saved, but not enter the Kingdom of God? (John 3:3)
4. 14:39 How do I pray for a believer who isn’t truly walking in line with Christ, and not showing evidence of any growth or transformation in their life due to habitual sin and lack of intimacy with God?
5. 18:23 When you ask God for wisdom, how do you expect a reply? How do you hear from God? Does He send thoughts?
6. 22:27 My church is having an indoor wedding tomorrow, despite the local government’s current mandate prohibiting indoor ceremonies. Is this in accordance with God’s Word? (Romans 13, 1 Peter 2: 13)
7. 27:25 Shouldn’t Christians practicing polygamy have the same moral obligation to obey God’s commands on marriage as divorced Christians who should pursue restoration? Isn’t polygamy a sin, no matter what?
8. 30:05 In 1 John 5: 16-17, can you explain what is meant by “sin not leading to death” and “sin leading to death”?
9. 34:05 Can you elaborate on Hebrews 6:4? Is it referring to backsliding, or salvation?
10. 35:00 What is “righteous anger” according to Scripture, and could it be applicable for us to occasionally experience today?
11. 37:47 What are your views on communion and the eucharist? How much should the early Church writings affect our views on communion?
12. 44:36 Is there any good reason to think that the rapture of the Church will most likely happen during the “Feast of Trumpets”?
13. 45:33 What is the difference between a feeling and a conviction?
14. 46:40 How much authority does a father have over his adult children, and does it differ between sons and daughters?
15. 49:33 Can you comment on Michael Heiser and his “Divine Council Theory”?
16. 53:29 How would you respond to someone who claims that the Old Testament is not true due to their belief that there was never a biblical flood or Exodus, and that the Hebrews just copied the cultures around them, etc.?
17. 59:04 In Genesis 6 and 1 Samuel 15, God regretted His decisions. How can God, who knows all things, make a decision that He later decides was wrong?
Here is the video I mentioned about why God “repents” and “changes his mind”