0:00 – Introduction
1. 2:11 If Revelation was written after 70AD, why wouldn’t John say anything about the destruction of Jerusalem? Wouldn’t he write about a prophecy of Jesus that came true? Pretty big event to ignore.
2. 6:09 Do we have free will? If not, how does that affect God’s sovereignty? If yes, how can we be punished for sins when we had no other option?
3. 13:11 As a conservative Christian, is it wrong to enjoy New Age music? I enjoy playing and listening to the relaxing piano music, but if it is connected to New Age, I do not want to disrespect the Lord.
4. 16:08 From a Christian perspective, do you have any advice on dealing with and overcoming the fear of death? I’ve been experiencing a lot of anxiety over my own death and the death(s) of my loved ones.
5. 21:01 How do you view the false prophecies of Trump winning? Pride? A lying spirit spreading the same false prophecy? Do we stop listening to all those who claimed this?
6. 26:50 In a futurist view of the end times, which current country do you think would best represent Babylon?
7. 28:27 What is your advice for a young adult who wants to start a ministry platform similar to yours, but who doesn’t have any formal training? I want other young adults to care about theology like I do.
8. 31:02 If God is omnipresent, would His presence also be in Hell?
9. 34:23 Can you help me understand why Paul would permit Timothy to drink wine for his sickness in 1 Timothy 5: 23 even though it seems that he was under the Nazarite vow? (Numbers 6:1-4)
10. 38:25 In Galatians 4: 27 who is “the desolate” referring to: Sarah or Hagar? My Bible study disagreed and I can see arguments for either one.
11. 43:13 Who can baptize? Can I baptize my kids?
12. 45:56 Why is it that big name Calvinists, in general, are super arrogant and ultimately unloving? And shouldn’t this disqualify them from leadership and make them false teachers?
13. 48:11 Should I stop reading the devotional on my “Bible in one year” plan? It seems to be eisegetical and groups the Old Testament, New Testament, and Psalms/Prov. daily reading under one common theme each day.
14. 49:05 Can it be argued that the authority and power Jesus gave to the 12/70 disciples in Luke 3:15 and Luke 10:9 to heal the sick and to cast out demons is different from using our spiritual gifts?
15. 52:37 In Matthew 11: 22-24, Jesus says if Sodom saw and heard the miracles you have they would have repented. So why didn’t Jesus do those works in Sodom instead of destroy them?
16. 57:41 In your marriage videos, you referred to men as “knuckleheads” that weren’t acting as the “head” in decision making. Is it permissible to actively consult with and make decisions with your wife, cooperatively?
17. 59:18 Am I a covenant breaker if I agreed to a divorce that I didn’t want? My wife is divorcing me, and I told her we need to go to counseling first but she said she doesn’t want to fix the marriage.
18. 1:01:11 Does the Bible teach that we can “feel Gods presence,” or is it just human emotion in response to our minds receiving biblical truths?
19. 1:05:26 What advice would you give to me who struggles with apathy in my spiritual life?
20. 1:07:11 Do we need to feel bad for our sin when we repent? Or is knowing it’s supposed to be wrong enough? My ex-girlfriend and I sinned and I feel bad about it, but she doesn’t.
Here’s how you get your questions answered in the Q&A:
- 1) Please reread your question before you ask to ensure that it will make sense to me. Clarity is paramount.
- 2) Wait till we go live before asking. We don’t take questions until then.
- 3) Put a “Q” at the beginning of your question.
- 4) Please only ask once, our mods are checking the chat continually.
- 5) I’m truly sorry if I’m unable to get to your question. I know its a bummer, but I am doing my best.
- 6) If you arrive late we may have already gathered 20 questions. Please check the live chat to see if we are full on Qs. Thanks!
Helping you learn to think biblically about everything – because the Bible is more brilliant, beautiful, and life-changing than most of us have realized.