Question Time Stamps for Quick Reference:
0:00 – Introduction
1. 1:29 [Is Salvation Applied to All Mankind?] Since Jesus died to save all of mankind, won’t everyone be saved regardless of whether or not they place their faith in Christ, just like how gravity still works on everyone whether they believe in it or not?
2. 6:47 [About Energy & the Kalam] Why couldn’t energy be infinite, considering that we (as Christians) believe in an infinite God? The reason I’m asking is because the biggest Atheist objection I get to the Kalam while evangelizing is that 1. Energy can create a universe (quantum fluctuations) and 2. Energy may be constant (infinite). Can you object to these claims thoughtfully?
3. 10:18 [How can Jesus “become” sin?] The Bible says that Jesus “became sin who knew no sin” (2 Corinthians 5:21). You also mentioned it at times in your videos. How can Jesus become sin?
4. 15:08 [About Jerome, Latin Vulgate, Changes] Around 400 A.D., what were the biggest changes in doctrine that Jerome introduced in his first Latin Vulgate translation of the Bible, and how did they differ from the original Gospel?
5. 18:55 [What does “impure” mean in Ephesians?] What does Paul mean, specifically, by “impure” in Ephesians 5:5? I can’t find anything at all that clearly defines this. I would love to know what Paul, as a Jew, meant exactly by this term.
6. 25:23 [Advice while “Waiting on the Lord”] I’m currently in a season of “waiting on the Lord” to know what He wants me to do with my life. Any advice for someone in this season?
7. 28:20 [Can Christians Serve in Government Roles?] Can a Christian be called to be a governing authority talked about in Romans 13:1 with all that such a role would demand? Does it conflict or contradict with Romans 12:17 onwards?
8. 32:07 [What does Idolatry Look Like Today?] What would you say is modern day idolatry? I spend way more time on Christian YouTube channels and my phone than I do reading the Bible or praying. Do you get concerned that people may idolize you?
9. 38:37 [About Unclean Food/Items] In Mark 7:14-19, why does Jesus seem appalled that the Jews believe that touching or eating certain things could make them unclean, given Leviticus 5:2-6 and Leviticus 11? This concept came from God.
10. 44:21 [Why Would God Give Multiple Wives?] It’s often said that God does not affirm polygamy in the Old Testament, but 2 Samuel 12:8 seems to refute that. Why would God give multiple wives to David if he opposes polygamy?
11. 51:05 [When Were the Angels Created?] Were angels created on day 1 (with the heavens and all the hosts in them? (Nehemiah 9-6) Genesis 1 is not as clear. Are the hosts the angels?
12. 54:03 [How to Lovingly Correct Others] When discussing “correcting each other” in Bible studies (eg. Galatians 6:1, Matthew 18:15), people mostly focus on when/why we shouldn’t admonish someone. What does loving and appropriate discipline look like?
13. 59:33 [How do we Biblically Love Ourselves?] How can I love myself biblically? Any advice or Scripture? I feel like I hate myself sometimes.
14. 1:04:54 [Help with Reaching Atheist Family Members] Most of my friends and family are atheists and don’t take any argument for God seriously. How can I reach them in a way that they will listen and start to take Christianity seriously?
15. 1:06:38 [Biblical Thoughts about Birth Control] What is a biblical perspective on married believers using birth control or permanent measures (e.g. a vasectomy)? Heard some say no based on Genesis 38 and Psalm 139.
16. 1:09:40 [Why did God Allow Satan into the Garden?] Why would a God who hates evil place evil incarnate (Satan) into the garden, when the world was still good and sinless, knowing it would lead to the corruption of humans?
17. 1:12:39 [Does Judas have a Throne?] In Matthew 19:28, Jesus told His twelve disciples that they will have twelve thrones of judgment to judge the twelve tribes in the future. Does Judas still have a throne?
18. 1:16:17 [Why is Jesus Called “The Rock”?] Why does God repeatedly declare that He is the only Savior in Isaiah? He says He knows of no rock. This was confusing because Jesus is said to be a rock.
19. 1:17:54 [About the “Narrow Gate” (Matthew)] Can you explain to me what the “narrow gate” means in Matthew 7:13-14 (what it means in practice)?
20. 1:20:50 [Does 2 Consciousnesses = 2 Souls?] There have been cases of people that live with only half a brain. Does someone that has had the connection between the halves of their brain removed and now have two consciousnesses have two souls?
After my stream you may want to check out Inspiring Philosophy’s new video defending the historicity of the Exodus. I had a chance to preview it and thought it was really well done.