Every Friday at 1 p.m. PT!
Question Time Stamps for Quick Reference:
0:00 Introduction & Cat Cam!
1. 0:16 How should we correctly interpret “by His stripes we are healed” in Isaiah 53:5? Has physical healing for today been purchased through the atonement?
2. 11:22 Can you explain why Old Testament sacrifices and offerings were “seasoned with salt”? Is there a spiritual/messianic picture or element involved in that?
3. 13:49 We are told to have a large amount of faith, but Jesus said that faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains. So what does that mean, in terms of faith?
4. 16:10 Is it biblical to sign a marriage contract before you marry someone?
5. 17:39 If you’ve had an abortion in the past, is it hypocritical to stand against it now, and would it be hypocritical to have a baby afterwards or think that you deserve to have a child afterwards?
6. 23:07 What does the Bible teach about masturbation? Is that act permissible for a follower of Christ?
7. 29:20 Do you share the opinion that we shouldn’t ask God to heal diseases, but instead should speak over the sick person as if we have authority over sickness? Should we do it like Peter in Acts 3:6?
8. 35:02 What do you think of denominations? Are divisions ok, and can multiple factions of Christianity be legit?
9. 37:33 What are your thoughts on the apparitions of Mary at Fatima and messages given to the shepherd children?
10. 40:39 What is the “witness of the Spirit” mentioned in Romans 8:16? Is it an experience like John Wesley’s “strangely warmed” heart? How do you obtain the witness if you don’t think you have it?
11. 43:58 What is the best way to study the Bible? Should I start in Matthew, or maybe Genesis?
12. 45:28 Mike what happened in Gethsemane? Was Jesus Christ separated or forsaken by the Father?
13. 48:39 What does Mark 16:17-18 mean? I grew up in the prosperity gospel, and my family and 80% of my country is in it! I would really like to help them open their eyes to it.
14. 51:02 I know you’re not a Calvinist, so are you Arminian, Molinist, or none of the above?
15. 51:41 Does Matthew 6: 14-15 imply that forgiving others is necessary for salvation?
16. 52:31 Do you have any counsel on how to be discerning and grow in the Lord without constantly worrying about every new heresy and false teaching that crops up?
17. 53:30 How should I approach a growing issue at my church where the Bible is not being preached, the pastoral staff is beginning to go off base, and the lead pastor bulldozes over people?
18. 54:55 To what extend should we try to rectify our sins? (e.g. should two Christians who fornicate then marry?)
19. 55:55 Where was Jesus’ spirit during the 2 days he was dead?
20. 56:36 How to you stop bitterness and hatred from being in your heart, if you’ve held onto it for years?
Here’s how you get your questions answered in the Q&A:
- 1) Please reread your question before you ask to ensure that it will make sense to me. Clarity is paramount.
- 2) Wait till we go live before asking. We don’t take questions until then.
- 3) Put a “Q” at the beginning of your question.
- 4) Please only ask once, our mods are checking the chat continually.
- 5) I’m truly sorry if I’m unable to get to your question. I know its a bummer, but I am doing my best.
- 6) If you arrive late we may have already gathered 20 questions. Please check the live chat to see if we are full on Qs. Thanks!