Question Time Stamps for Quick Reference:
1. 0:17 Do we go directly to be with God when we die? Will we see Him immediately, or is there some type of “soul sleep” that happens?
2. 8:29 What do you think about pages like “Memes for Jesus”? Is it ok to make jokes about Bible stories or situations?
3. 11:29 Premil, Amil, or Postmil – which view is the most correct?
4. 13:37 Recently, many people have been uploading videos of their “prophetic dreams,” with many implying that the rapture will be within the next couple of months…What do you make of these dreams?
5. 17:52 How do you answer a friend that says that “spiritualism” (all new age stuff, tarot, yoga, manifesting) needs to be rescued from the New Age & that spiritualism is pure and is what Jesus practiced?
6. 23:08 We are proud that the NT is based on eyewitness accounts, but how could the Gospel writers have known what Jesus said and did while He was alone, like in the desert or the garden of Gethsemane?
7. 26:20 Does the Bible support celebrating birthdays and Christmas? Recovering JW here.
8. 30:36 If I get raptured before the Tribulation, will I, from my new place of residence, be able to do something good for my loved ones who were left behind on Earth?
9. 32:34 Speaking of whether or not we go directly to Heaven or Hell when we die, what are your thoughts on the comma in Luke 23:43? A lot of mortalists say it belongs after the word “today” instead of before.
10. 36:38 My entire family is Pentecostal. They say I’m demon possessed and a male chauvinist because I believe Paul’s teachings on women. Am I wrong to think that those family members may not be saved?
11. 40:31 Have you seen “The Chosen” series? If so, what do you think of it?
12. 43:45 I was reading Galatians, and got confused by Galatians 3:23. I know that we are saved by our faith and not by the law, but what does it mean to be “confined to” and “imprisoned by” the law?
13. 46:48 If Jesus was raised back to life as a human with a body, and not as a spiritual being, then how did He suddenly appear in the locked room with the disciples?
14. 48:02 I would love to know your thoughts on what it means to pray “in Jesus’ name” such as in John 16:24.
15. 50:10 If a man wants to be water baptized, do they need a specific level of understanding of the Bible and Christianity, or just the desire and a simple understanding of baptism?
16. 51:39 How can I renew my love for God when He seems commonplace?
17. 53:26 I have left a “Word of Faith” church and I am actively speaking out about their false doctrine, but it is affecting my relationship with my sister. What should I do?
18. 55:04 How do we draw the line between wrestling with God and having vain repetitions in our prayers? How long is it appropriate to keep praying for something?
19. 56:45 I am an aspiring pastor, and I hope to be the shepherd of a church one day. Until then, what are some good things for me to be doing? How can I prepare myself better for pastorship?
20. 59:14 How do I speak to a pastor who tends to use feel good phrases like “you are enough” and “Jesus came to bring a piece of Heaven to Earth”? I find these phrases unbiblical.
Every Friday at 1 p.m. PT!
Here’s how you get your questions answered in the Q&A:
- 1) Please reread your question before you ask to ensure that it will make sense to me. Clarity is paramount.
- 2) Wait till we go live before asking. We don’t take questions until then.
- 3) Put a “Q” at the beginning of your question.
- 4) Please only ask once, our mods are checking the chat continually.
- 5) I’m truly sorry if I’m unable to get to your question. I know its a bummer, but I am doing my best.
- 6) If you arrive late we may have already gathered 20 questions. Please check the live chat to see if we are full on Qs. Thanks!